Cinta

"CINTA yang dibina bukan cinta kosong tapi cinta yang punya pengertian
cinta yang luhur dan hanya dapat dirasakan dengan JIWA yang bersih
yang SENTIASA MENCARI..... ALLAH"

Sunday 14 April 2013

Do not expect a perfection from me.

Assalamualaikum wbt...

Regretly....
I hate this kinda of feeling..
I am not mad..
But i'm shock...
Totally sadness..

I have been through a lot of hard time..
I had so much lost...and things that i love..
And i'm afraid to face any conflict that suddenly appear occur in my life..
I'm not living in the past...i ain't..


"That too shall past if i continue to take massive and constructive action."

I motivate myself..hoping that things will get better..
Cause i know..
I will learn from mistake..
Not I'm trying to be perfect...
But to FIX it..to recover from the pain..
I hate being judge by other..
That too psycho..
Too much...

Believing in Allah faith..
Believing me...
Just like i did to you..
I'm a believer in Allah will..
How bout you?


Cause that too shall past if i continue to believing in Him..

But now,
I'm standing at here..
The present..

With a lot of hopes..
The needs of interdependence..
We should rely on each other..
You should know better...

#mood : need some motivation, need someone :'(





No comments:

Post a Comment