This is my second post; I would like to share with those all of you about what I have learned in CSC134.
Absolute and Relative References
1. Absolute References
- Using absolute reference means that the formula always refers to a specific cell.
- Regardless whether you copy the formula across rows or down columns, the absolute reference does not change.
- Symbol $, example: $A$2. A is the cell and 2 is the number of cell.
2. Relative References
- Based on the relative position of the dependent cell and the cell the references refer to.
- So, if you copy the formula across rows or down columns, the reference automatically adjusts.
Absolute and Relative References used in Microsoft Office Excel for office purposes. If there any question you like to ask about this post, do comment this post. Thank you and do follow me for the next post.