Cinta

"CINTA yang dibina bukan cinta kosong tapi cinta yang punya pengertian
cinta yang luhur dan hanya dapat dirasakan dengan JIWA yang bersih
yang SENTIASA MENCARI..... ALLAH"

Wednesday 16 May 2012

Kecewa...

Assalamualaikum WBT

Marah?? it is good for us to angry with thing doesn't worthy?? Facebook???

I do admit i cant love any guy anymore in my life since this few years.  After he left, i lost about a couple month, my mind was totally die.  I feel like earth will ended soon.  But, let come back to the basic.  A basic love.  Allah, family and sister. As a muslim we do feel these love, everyday until we get felt bored.  Are you bored with that love??? 

Me, i wont, but i was along time ago.  Now, it is different...i do only have these love.  Why am i suppose to cry because of this?? You dont feel my love toward you...dont be like me...dont.  When you have lost everything in this world except family.  You will realize sooner or later...and i hope when you realize it is not too late has i been through.  Appreciate love from family then a people, called GUY.  It is an advise for myself and for you dear lovely siblings. 

#it is hurt, i dont know should i cry or angry...it is better i cry..because angry will destroy you...jangan pernah menyesal.

Wallahua'lam...


No comments:

Post a Comment